Generate new sales leads with Eko Data Intelligence
Eko Data Intelligence is a management consulting service that identifies potential new sales leads.
Complex algorithms, artificial intelligence and other technologies are taking over the economic world. Do you already take advantage from these new possibilities?
Our customers of Eko Data Intelligence gain access to valuable hidden data whereby they will have a competitive advantage. A multidisciplinary team provides quantitative and qualitative data about potential sales leads. Our approach combines expertise in management consulting, online marketing, pattern recognition and psychology with industry knowledge and hands-on-mentality.
Only 2% of website visitors leave a trace. We want you to know who are the other 98% to enhance your marketing efficiency. Also, we can evaluate marketing campaigns and sales activities to get new customers and help you optimizing your strategy.