Know who visited your website. Eko Data Intelligence: Increase efficiency and productivity of marketing and sales teams.

How does EDI work?

Identify

We identify visitors (companies, organizations) of your website.

1

Identify

We identify visitors (companies, organizations) of your website.

1

Evaluate

We evaluate these visitors according to a number of criteria and pre-qualify them.

2

Evaluate

We evaluate these visitors according to a number of criteria and pre-qualify them.

2

Reports

We generate comprehensive reports about potential leads including basic company info. Furthermore, we add potential contact details and our industry knowledge.

3

Reports

We generate comprehensive reports about potential leads including basic company info. Furthermore, we add potential contact details and our industry knowledge.

3

Feedback and optimization

You receive exact metrics of the performance of your marketing campaigns. This gives you valuable insights on how to optimize your contents.

4

Feedback and optimization

You receive exact metrics of the performance of your marketing campaigns. This gives you valuable insights on how to optimize your contents.

4

Generate new sales leads!

What you get:

FOR EXAMPLE
Customized regular reports
Summary of the last period
Summary, evaluation and news in clear words.
Evaluation of the efficiency of your marketing campaigns.
One report per qualified lead
Basic info on lead company
Our evaluation on the lead including research and our industry knowledge.
Important information on visitor's behaviour
Quality insight on what the lead was looking for
Potentially relevant contacts of the lead

FAQ

If you have further questions do not hesitate to contact us. Our experts usually reply on the same business day.

Eko Data Intelligence is a marketing consulting service. We analyze your website traffic and identify potential sales leads (companies and organizations) from different criteria. We pre-qualify these leads, compile them into customized reports made to your requirements and send them to you on a schedule like.

Just get in touch with us and we’ll walk you through the simple process. We just need access to your Google Analytics data after you sign up with us and we discuss what reports you need when.

Our service varies depending on your industry, website traffic and needs. Usually, you will receive our quotation within a business day.

Conventional tools cover only about 2 % of your website traffic and online marketing campaigns. We take care of the remaining 98 % and help you increase your productivity.

EDI conforms 100 % with the GDPR and all data protection laws. GDPR only applies to personalized information, not to company information. We do – at no point – know which person visits your website. But our technology is capable to draw conclusions on the company and all related information. And, of course, your data is 100 % safe with us as well.

Eko Data Intelligence is a combination of industry knowledge, artificial intelligence algorithms, pattern recognition and intelligent linking of a variety of data sources. Thus, we are able to draw conclusions with high precision. How it exactly works remains our secret.

We can feed our results directly into your CRM, based on a separate agreement.