Eko Data Intelligence ACTIVE
LEAD GENERATION
Learn who potential new sales leads and cooperation partners are, what interests them in your company and how you can reach out to them.
2 %

Lead generation without EDI
100 %

Lead generation with EDI

Only 2 % of website visitors convert to sales leads. The other 98 % vanish without a trace.

The problem

61 % of marketing executives say generating website traffic and sales leads is their foremost challenge.

Eko Data Intelligence opens unimagined possibilities in online marketing. EDI shows you what companies visited your website, what they did there, what they were looking for and how you can target them.

EDI unlocks the potential of the "remaining" 98 % of visitors and tells you who they are. We evaluate them and provide invaluable information for your marketing and sales team.

We analyze your website analytics data and identify potential leads. We then evaluate those and gather further information and even potential contacts. You receive ready-to-use reports.

Pre-selected, evaluated, researched and commented potential sales leads, contact information of potential cooperation partners or suppliers and information about existing customer who visited your website. If required, we can feed directly into your CRM system.

What is Eko Data Intelligence?
We unveil a hidden information treasure!
Process
What you get

Benefits

FIND NEW CUSTOMERS

Studies show that people who have visited your website already are more likely to convert to sales.

COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE

Studies show that potential sales leads are more likely to convert when they are contacted quickly. Act before your competition does!

BETTER SALES PITCHES

With EDI you already know what sales leads are interested in. You can prepare your sales pitch precisely even before the first contact.

MOTIVATE YOUR SALES TEAM

Your sales team obtains invaluable, high-quality and pre-qualified sales leads and contacts. We generate this from data you already own!

PRECISE METRICS

Finally, you can better understand how well your marketing campaigns perform und who lands on your website at the end.

OPTIMIZE CONTENT

With EDI, you can evaluate better what your visitors are interested in. Optimize your marketing contents accordingly.

INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY

EDI gives you access to a hidden information treasure. Boost your marketing and sales processes with EDI efficiency and productivity.

DATA PROTECTION

EDI is 100 % GDPR compliant and in line with data protection legislation.

TAILOR-MADE

You define what you want. We customize our analysis and report generation according to your requirements. Our experts tailor the perfect solution for your company.
});